Friday, September 5, 2008

lucky 13

Here for you today I have 13 photographs of somethings and people that have been in my travels.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I go up to Ocala several times a year, while I was up there I photographed a building that had recently been on fire, I was sure I was going to get asked to leave by some sort of authority figure but I didn't so I have some photos to show of it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Before I took printmaking, Jen, the professor at the time allowed me to hang out around the shop and document/photograph some of my friends in there normal printmaking routines.

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket


Afew years ago while working at the fair i shot afew photos of the surroundings.

Photobucket
Photobucket

This photo took several hours to get just right in the photo lab.
Photobucket

This photo is of a friend/artist (James Walker) who i respect greatly! He taught me all of this, and the photo above that took me several hours, he helped me so much with that.
Photobucket

Hes rockin out in Ireland right now taken awesome photos which is always awesome.

-kyle

No comments: