Saturday, August 23, 2008

Postal Service

Last night i had the strangest dream, I dreamt that the painting I had been working on for all this time now, had been ruined by some seven year olds, and that my printmaking professor let it happen..So I ended up showing the painting to the friend it was supposed to be of and strangely enough, she liked it.

This is the one of the first dreams ive had about a peice ive worked on so I felt the need to document it on here, my art blog. Unfortunately I haven't taken a picture of the updated painting, but i will and upload it hopefully upload it today or tomorrow, my network connection is acting up though so if i dont you know you know why, if you need to contact me text or call..

Heres some photographs to tide you over till than.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


-kyle

No comments: