Friday, November 20, 2009

Lothar the mad genius.

This week Miami dade had a visiting artist named Lothar Osterburg and he specializes in a process called photogravure (but does alot more) which is really an awesome thing. He was teaching kids how to do it and I got afew shots of him while doing so.

He reminded me of Dana Carvey...REALLY.


I drew this picture of him and he seemed to like it. I included this train scene from a picture that he told us about. It was a really insane photo.

He seemed to enjoy the drawing, and he took a picture of it with his phone.










Lothar crushes mineral spirits cans with ease.




These cans wont be harming anyone EVER AGAIN!


Lothar was honestly one of the more amazing artists ive had the pleasure of meeting.





AWESOME AWESOME ARTIST! I CANT STRESS THAT ENOUGH.

I hope you like it.
-Kyle

No comments: