Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bruno.

Today my brother found a dog and saved it from traffic. We brought it home and he named her bruno.

We walked Bruno around our neighborhood for hours hanging fliers and knocking on doors to see if anyone knew the owner. apparently people thought we were up to no good (which couldnt have been farther from the truth) so they called the cops on us.
Three cop cars came and questioned me and my brother.


Friends, if I was going to break the law, I wouldn't go walking door to door knocking on homes (which some had cop cars parked in front) in 90 degree weather.

That out of the way, I dont know what were going to do. Im not sure we can keep her.


Im hopeful that its owner calls.

1 comment:

nicole. said...

I really like the last picture.
That's a funny story, too. :]